Friday, May 29, 2009

Ital!

Christian Science and The Rastafarian's Ital way of living are very similar. I don’t know much about the Christian scientists but I am familiar with some of their beliefs. They believe that very illness happens for a reason. Illnesses are a result of evil thoughts; therefore one is not to receive any medical attention.

The Rastafarian's have an “Ital” or an all natural way of living. The food they eat, the medical remedies they sometimes create, everything is all natural. I never knew how Bob Marley died before we discussed it in class. For some strange reason, I thought he was shot, but I found that he was diagnosed with toe cancer. The Ital way of living caused him to refuse any medical treatment. The disease then spread throughout his body, leading to his early death.

These ways of living are very appealing to me. Many of the religions we've studied are becoming more and more appealing in the sense that I would like to adopt a doctrine or two from each religion, and maybe create my own one day. =/..Ha ha….

Here is video that is completely irrelevant in connection with my blog, but I think its pretty funny:

2 comments:

  1. hahah nice video, shows how stupid people are. Although I'd probably be one of them too oh well. Nice comparison of Ital yet another similarity between religions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought the video was funny some of the people are clueless and i found your comparison of Ital very interesting.. learn something new every day good job

    ReplyDelete